"My Project" shows "Oops! Google Chrome could not find <projectname>"
Posted by: ritesh (103.245.64.---)
Date: May 24, 2014 04:05PM

Hi,
I had installed Wampserver and than created a new text file, entered the code : <?php echo 'Hello'; ?> and saved as hello.php in 'C:\wamp\www'. When I open the Chrome browser and enter the url : [localhost.hello.php] , I am able to see the result.

However, the problem arises when I create a folder 'test' in 'C:\wamp\www' and save the hello.php in that folder ('C:\wamp\www\test'), I don't get the result when I enter the above url. I get the error
'Not Found

The requested URL /hello.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.9 (Win64) PHP/5.5.12 Server at localhost Port 80'

Also, I can see the 'test' project under 'Your Projects' in 'Localhost', but when I click on it, it shows ''Oops! Google Chrome could not find test'.

So how do I access the projects which I create.

If this could be of any help....

I cannot see IIS, SQL Reporting Service and Web Deploy 2.0 services in service.msc. So that shouldn't be the issue I guess. My port 80 is used up by Apache as shown in Apache-->Service-->Test Port 80.

Could anyone help me sort this problem out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "My Project" shows "Oops! Google Chrome could not find <projectname>"
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: May 24, 2014 05:20PM

Hi,

If you have the file in "wamp/www/test/hello.php" the url to run the file must be (http:/localhost/test/hello.php)

See : [forum.wampserver.com]

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.