WAMP+YII
Posted by: Zabziri (---.belkozin.com.ua)
Date: February 13, 2014 10:03AM

Topic with the same problem could not find , so I create a new one. I install clean Windows 7. Only had time to download wamp server , git and a text editor . In wamp included module rewrite. In the folder www / project I clone with yii project repository. As hosts , I ordered that it should be, uncomment string in httpd.conf virtualhost , httpd-vhosts.conf ordered all that is necessary. Restart the server . Pass in the browser to the specified path and get the php code in text form. Please tell me what I missed? Not set or not prescribed. PHP in Apache uncomment as the type of files added.

The funny thing that I threw in the project folder test.php outputs phpinfo (). And in the browser project / test.php runs! And shows info about php. So why not start the project itself?

P.S. Php code in text form:

age['time'])." GMT"winking smiley; // header('Cache-Control: no-store,no-cache,must-revalidate'); // header('Cache-Control: post-check=0,pre-check=0',false); // header('Pragma: no-cache'); header("Expires: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 06:00:00 GMT"winking smiley; header("Last-Modified: ".gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s"winking smiley." GMT"winking smiley; header("Cache-Control: max-age=0, no-cache, must-revalidate, proxy-revalidate"winking smiley; // header("X-UA-Compatible: IE=8"winking smiley; define('__BOOL___CODE_COMPRESSION',false); define('__STRING___inclusion_path_prefix',"./public/framework/"winking smiley; $__string___project_title="Wumact"; $__array___password_symbol=array ( 'a','b','c','d','e','f','g','h','i','j','k','l','m','n','o','p','q','r','s','t','u','v','w','x','y','z', 'A','B','C ....
$string___result.=$__array___password_symbol[rand(0,count($__array___password_symbol)-1)]; return $string___result; } ?>

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WAMP+YII
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: February 13, 2014 10:19AM

Did you create an entry for each of your vhost definitions in the HOSTS file?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: February 13, 2014 10:59AM

RiggsFolly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you create an entry for each of your vhost
> definitions in the HOSTS file?

Yes

Date: February 13, 2014 11:16AM

Is the code using short-tags i.e. <?...?> instead of <?php...?>

If so check

short_open_tag = On

In your php.ini file

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: February 13, 2014 11:25AM

RiggsFolly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is the code using short-tags i.e. <?...?> instead
> of <?php...?>
>
> If so check
>
> short_open_tag = On
>
> In your php.ini file

it works! Thank you! Thank you thank you.

But now another problem. When I want to upload a picture for a profile in the project. Shows the message "Request processing timeout! Try again later." What may be the reason?

Date: February 13, 2014 12:12PM

It may be the max_execution_time by default it is set to 30 seconds.

Also you may need to check these other parameters in the php.ini file related to uploading data to the server.

max_execution_time = 60
post_max_size = 50M
upload_max_filesize = 50M

Pick values that make sense for your requirements, dont just make the numbers hugh.

Date: February 13, 2014 12:13PM

extension=php_openssl.dll also need to be connected. it worked

Date: February 13, 2014 12:14PM

Thank you

Posted by: lijinarayanan (117.204.96.---)
Date: February 23, 2014 04:08PM

E mail me

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.