iquiry
Posted by: everman (---.galaxybackbone.com)
Date: January 24, 2014 01:15PM

how to uninstall wamp server on my windows 8 32bit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: iquiry
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: January 24, 2014 03:57PM

The same way you would anything else. Control panel -> Programs and Features -> click Wampserver and then uninstall.

After that delete the c:\wamp folder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: everman (41.190.4.---)
Date: January 24, 2014 05:08PM

I have done that but they told me that I can do that only in 64bit not 32bit. So I request if there is other option.

Date: January 24, 2014 05:16PM

Wo are THEY?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: everman (---.galaxybackbone.com)
Date: January 27, 2014 09:56AM

I mean it refuse to uninstall on 32bit through normal process.

Date: January 27, 2014 10:11AM

Do you mean that when the uninstall is completed there are still some files in the \wamp folder?

This is correct, the uninstall only removes files that the install created. So any files you changed or created will not be uninstalled. You have to delete them manually. Its a safety mechanism, for the times you wish you had not run an uninstall and thought, woops I deleted all my databases and I wish I had kept that config file.... Oh look I didnt they are still there, thankyou thankyou thankyou.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.