Enabling PHPMyadmin after unistalling and reinstalling wampserver
Posted by: saeedali (39.50.153.---)
Date: January 17, 2014 12:00PM

Please help me!

There is an Attendance System with(SQL/MySQL) database running on my PC(windows7).We daily record "Photo Id Attendance" through private ip address (192.168..) . On my PC there is WAMP Server installed , on Cdrive(C;/>Wamp), accientally I installed wamp server on Drive (D:/> wamp) ,then when I looked on mozilla firefox "localhost/phpmyadmin) ,it dosent contained my data or tables of Attendance System ,so I uninstall Wamp Server from D Drive.

Then when I start Mozilla Firefox Broswer and type localhost/phpmyadmin and it dosent show anything and written" you are not connected tio internet",yet the folder of wamp in C drive has my database file and tables and snaps everything but I cannot access by typing private ip address or localhost/phpmyadmin.

The folder on C Drive is there and wamp server is also started but cannot access through LAN or typing in the browser,

any solution email me at
saeedalipak@hotmail.com
00922199261455-60

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Enabling PHPMyadmin after unistalling and reinstalling wampserver
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: January 17, 2014 02:23PM

Hi Saeedalipak,

First dont panic.

Its not a big problem as long as everything in the original C: install is still there.

1. We need to remove the wampmysql and wampapache services that were created by your new install of WAMPServer.

So start WAMPServer and using the wampmanager menus do this:-

left click wampmanager icon in the system tray -> MySQL -> Service -> Remove Service
left click wampmanager icon in the system tray -> Apache -> Service -> Remove Service

Now CHECK/CHANGE the WAMPServer Desktop icon that you use to start WampServer and any from your Windows Start Menu so that they execute out of the C:\wamp installed folders.

left click on the desktop icon -> Properties   and look at the Shortcut tab
    and make sure is it running  C:\wamp\wampmanager.exe

Now restart Wampmanager by double clicking on the WAMPServer desktop icon.

So now we need to re-create the correct wampmysql and wampapache services so do this:-

left click wampmanager icon in the system tray -> MySQL -> Service -> Install Service
left click wampmanager icon in the system tray -> Apache -> Service -> Install Service

This should put you back to using the versions of Apache and MySQL that your original install were using and your database and website should again be available.

Hopefully no database access's will have been in-flight when you did the install and your database will be in a good state, but a check would be a good idea. Check for crashed tables!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Restore Database in WAMP
Posted by: saeedali (39.50.196.---)
Date: January 17, 2014 03:25PM

I had Attendance System with(SQL/MySQL) database running on my PC(windows7 32bit) WAMP. We daily record "Photo Id Attendance" through private ip address (192.168..) . On my PC there is WAMP Server installed , on Cdrive(C;/>Wamp), accientally I installed wamp server on Drive (D:/> wamp) ,then when I looked on mozilla firefox "localhost/phpmyadmin) ,it dosent contained my data or tables of Attendance System ,so I uninstall Wamp Server from D Drive.

Today, when I go to PhpMyAdmin, I was just able to see the default databases and rest of my databases are not showing and even the php code related to those databases are throwing database not found errors. But when I go to "C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.1.30\data" the folder with my DB name are there. But not sure how to restore and I don't have any backup of the DB, Can any one help me how to restore them?

Then when I start Mozilla Firefox Broswer and type localhost/phpmyadmin and it dosent show anything and written" you are not connected tio internet",yet the folder of wamp in C drive has my database file and tables and snaps everything but I cannot access by typing private ip address or localhost/phpmyadmin.

The folder on C Drive is there and wamp server is also started but cannot access through LAN or typing in the browser,

any solution email me at
saeedalipak@hotmail.com
00922199261455-60

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.