What am I doing wrong?
Posted by: smudger1767 (---.skybroadband.com)
Date: December 06, 2013 08:02PM

Hi all

I have just installed wamp server onto my Windows 8.1, and have gone through several tutorials on how to install it correctly with Dreamweaver CC.
One of the tutorials explains how to test if you have installed wamp server right and that is to start a new php file and in the file put
<?php>

phpinfo()

?>

I should get the page with my php info thats installed

Dynamically-related files could not be resolved because the site definition is not correct for this server

I make a new php file in dreamweaver cc then save it as index.php, the file was saved in the following directory:
D:\wamp\www\projects\sos1
I then launched dreamweaver cc and set up a new site in:
Local Site Foldergrinning smiley:\wamp\www\projects\sos1\
I have also set up the local server in:
D:\wamp\www\projects\sos1\

But when I click on the new index.php file in dreamweaver I just get the wamp server configuration page. and in the local address bar in dreamweaver it says:[localhost].

For some reason it keeps missing out the "projects"directory

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What am I doing wrong?
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: December 06, 2013 10:32PM

Hi,

Thats a Dreamweaver config issue, check the dreamweaver site for assistance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.