when I try to install wordpress I get page not found
Posted by: mous (---.dsl.bell.ca)
Date: December 05, 2013 04:07AM

Hi everyone,
I have installed perfectly wamp server on my computer. I used to install different wordpress website (locally) and Every things work fine. However, I tried recently to install joomsef extensin for a joomla website and when it was done, I lost the homepage and i got this error:
The requested URL "[localhost]; cannot be found or is not available. Please check the spelling or try again later.
The problem is that the other joomla and wordpress sites that I have insatlled locally before still work perfectly. Only the new folder that are created in wamp folder can not work.
I googled a lot and I did not find a specific answer to this problem.
Thank you for your help
Mous

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: when I try to install wordpress I get page not found
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: December 05, 2013 09:52AM

Hi mous,

Well it sounds like the installation of the joomsef extension has done something to the site you installed it on.

You would be better contacting the support site for that extension or try a joomla forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.