what am I missing?
Posted by: Pez (---.25-151.libero.it)
Date: January 13, 2006 08:25PM

Hi everybody,

I've got a problem installing a web application that uses WAMP Server (v. 1.4.3) on a machine running WinXP SP1 with IE 6 installed. That is: the webapp successfully performs some queries on mysql, but when I try to send some data from a page to another, via POST, that data never arrive.
Since I developed that webapp on another pc (WinXP SP2, IE6), and there everything's ok, I guess I am missing something maybe during installation and configuration of WAMP Server...any clues??

Thank you in advance!
Pez

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what am I missing?
Posted by: query (---.dynamic85100229130.ttnet.net.tr)
Date: January 14, 2006 01:54PM

.try

Posted by: yfastud (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: January 14, 2006 02:41PM

Did you check your code to make sure that everything is associated with the new setting. I had to make a little change so my XML, XHTML, PHP as well as MySQL works.

Good luck

Posted by: google (---.artelecom.net.218.115.217.in-addr.arpa)
Date: January 14, 2006 11:06PM

I have a similar problem with latest versions of WAMP.
The PHP code is not executed anymore by APACHE. The HTML code is displayed ok. I have overwrited the APACHE Directory with one from an older distribution of WAMP and it's working fine.

I have also installed newest version of WAMP, 1.6 on a newer computer and it doesn't execute PHP code also. Now it uses Apache2 so it don't have anything to overwrite with..

Can you help me please? Thanks in Advance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.