[REQUEST] How To Run Zend Guard Loader With Wampserver 2.2e (With PHP 5.3.x)
Posted by: Blessed (---.174.68.182.airtelbroadband.in)
Date: April 22, 2013 06:54PM

Hello,

It's my polite and gentle request, if anybody knows the answer PLEASE share it with me, my concern is :-

I really want to run Zend Guard Loader with PHP 5.3.x and my current configuration is :-

Wampserver 2.2e
Apache 2.2.22
PHP 5.3.13
Mysql 5.5.24

Windows XP SP3

Everything is running fine and I tried my best to run Zend Guard Loader but couldn't. At last I checked Apache error log and found this error :-

"Cannot load Zend Guard Loader - it was built with configuration API220090626,NTS,VC9, whereas running engine is API220090626,TS,VC9"

That means Zend Guard Loader is non thread safe and current Apache is thread safe so how can we work around this issue?

If you suggest me to shift to any other Wamp version or Apache version then I can do that in order to make some changes to run Zend Guard Loader with PHP 5.3.x

Thanks you so much in advance for being so nice to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: [REQUEST] How To Run Zend Guard Loader With Wampserver 2.2e (With PHP 5.3.x)
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: April 23, 2013 11:07AM

Hi,

Now I think you are being too polite!

I am afraid that in its default configuration wamp's Apache configures PHP as a Thread Safe Apache Handler.
The Zend Guard will only run with PHP in a Non Thread Safe and a FastCgi configuration.

You can change wamp to use a fcgi configuration, but you will have to do some personal reasearch.
If you do get it working please post your solution here.

Re: [REQUEST] How To Run Zend Guard Loader With Wampserver 2.2e (With PHP 5.3.x)
Posted by: Blessed (---.228.68.182.airtelbroadband.in)
Date: April 24, 2013 01:03PM

Thanks for replying.

I'd be more than happy to post a solution and I'd do that once I make it happen.

Regards

Posted by: eglidesign (---.barrettxplore.com)
Date: May 06, 2013 01:40AM

Does anyone know how I can run zend guard loader or zend optimizer on my wamp installation?

Here is my configuration.

Windows 7
Wampserver 2.2.21 (Apache)
Php 5.3.8
MySQL 5.5.16

I need to install:
Zend guard loader for PHP 5.3..

How do I install the Zend guard loader. I understand that there might be problems with Apache and Non-threaded or threaded whatever....please help...

Myra

Posted by: stevenmartin99 (Moderator)
Date: May 06, 2013 08:15AM

ye i built a version of wamp with NTS. You can use it if you like >>[pampserver.com]

you CANNOT add ANY other versions of apache/php or it will not work.
you CANNOT have any spaces in the install path as mod fcgid has a bug that doesnt allow spaces so use
c:\wamp or c:\wampNTS or something like that

It contains

Apache2.2.19vc9
PHP 5.3.6nts
Mysql5.1.36
Phpmyadmin3.3.8.1
sqlitemanager1.2.4
mysqldumper1.2.4

There hasnt been a need for this ( 2-3 people asking) so i have never updated it to the latest versions , but if that changes , i will build)

Steven Martin
stevenmartin99@gmail.com
stevenmartin99@hotmail.com
PampServer.com - [pampserver.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2013 08:20AM by stevenmartin99.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.