What's the difference between the php.ini file in the c:\wamp\bin\apache2.2.22\bin folder and c:\wamp\bin\php\php5.4.3
Posted by: rainandstorm (129.42.208.---)
Date: March 05, 2013 12:50AM

How do I know which php.ini file I want to edit? The one in the c:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.22\bin folder or the one in the c:\wamp\bin\php\php5.4.3? I want to change the session.cookie_lifetime value.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's the difference between the php.ini file in the c:\wamp\bin\apache2.2.22\bin folder and c:\wamp\bin\php\php5.4.3
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: March 05, 2013 02:32AM

Use the wamp manager menus to edit all the config files. It will sort out what files to edit for you.

left click the wampmanager icon in the system tray -> PHP -> php.ini

Also use it to get to all the log files as well

Re: What's the difference between the php.ini file in the c:\wamp\bin\apache2.2.22\bin folder and c:\wamp\bin\php\php5.4.3
Posted by: rainandstorm (---.bluebird.ibm.com)
Date: March 05, 2013 09:43PM

RiggsFolly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Use the wamp manager menus to edit all the config
> files. It will sort out what files to edit for
> you.
>
> left click the wampmanager icon in the system tray
> -> PHP -> php.ini
>
>
> Also use it to get to all the log files as well

Ok I'll do that but I still want to know the difference encase I have to move to another system.

Posted by: awlakha (---.wateen.net)
Date: March 05, 2013 11:13PM

Hi,
I am beginner on PHP. I need to know that how can i install FFMEPG & LUA 5.1 on windows Wamp Server.
can anyone describe me in details

Posted by: altalenny (---.njit.edu)
Date: March 21, 2013 11:00PM

When I go to the php.ini file in the wamp manager and click on it, nothing happens. I am not able to enter phpmyadmin because the password isn't being accepted.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.