phpmyadmin 404 after installing zend framework, and question about database backup
Posted by: Liz (---.umts.vodacom.co.za)
Date: March 13, 2013 01:33PM

Hi

My WAMP has been working great for months. Two days ago I installed the Zend framework as I wanted to see what it was all about, but I haven't actually got round to using it. Since installing Zend I cannot access phpmyadmin. I get the 404 error "Not Found The requested URL /phpmyadmin/ was not found on this server." However localhost/ works as normal.

I have not been able find any documentation on uninstalling Zend from WAMP, which was my first choice. So now I am thinking that perhaps I need to re-install Wamp. But I can't back up my databases as I can't access phpmyadmin. Will I lose my databases if I re-install WAMP?

Is there another way to back up the databases besides exporting from phpmyadmin?

Or is there a way to remove the conflict I am getting with Zend Framework, or remove Zend completely?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Liz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: phpmyadmin 404 after installing zend framework, and question about database backup
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: March 14, 2013 10:28AM

Liz,

To remove the zend framework try walking backwards through the install steps. I would guess that something you changed maybe in php.ini or a .htaccess file is forceing all requests through zend and it is zend that cannot find a file in its directory structure that is causing the error.

RE: database backup
If all your databases are MYISAM then you can just make a copy of the c:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql.5.x.y\data folder, then replace the folders back into that folder after re-install ( only replace the folders that you create not the ones that come with the install, they belong to mysql. If you install the same version of mysql then you can copy back all the folders and you will also get back your mysql users and password etc.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.