help: cannot install fresh wordpress using wamp
Posted by: rocknroll (---.55.4.251.BTI.NET.PH)
Date: March 13, 2013 07:31AM

i'm having a problem installing new wordpress in my localhost using wamp. i don't know what seem's to be the problem or what happened i'm doing this for many times and using wamp for almost 12 successful projects now but today i can't install fresh wordpress to work with my new project.

upon installing within the window with welcome message blah blah blah and fillup the site title, username, password, email and pressing wordpress to install wordpress. as far as i remember the next window should be a successfull message and a login button to admin panel but it's not. the next window is just a blank white screen with the only logo of wordpress with nothing on it. see link for image: [dl.dropbox.com]

when trying to view the site in localhost it should be using automatically a default theme, right? but it's not.. just a message NOTHING FOUND. see link for image: [dl.dropbox.com]

you can't even login to admin panel. i've check the phpmyadmin and the user that i've created is not in there.

I've tried to upgrade the phpmyadmin to 3.7 but still no luck. i've tried to uninstall and download the latest version of wamp but still getting same problem.

btw i've tried to uninstall the wamp just now and use xampp and it works with no problem in installation of wordpress.

anybody experienced this kind of problem? hope someone can help me here! thank you in advance!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.