orange icon trouble shooting
Posted by: cotp (---.home.otenet.gr)
Date: October 22, 2015 06:30PM

I am running windows 10 professional 64 bit.
Wamp 2.2 64 bit
Apache 2.2.2
MySQL 5.6.12
PHP 5.3.13

I followed some of the troubleshooting tips
with services.msc I see that wampmysqld is in state running but not wampapache although it is on the list

I have the following errors

APACHE:
can't find a recent log, the last one was on oct 11

MYSQL:
2015-10-22 17:37:49 17952 [Warning] InnoDB: Cannot open table mysql/slave_master_info from the internal data dictionary of InnoDB though the .frm file for the table exists. See [dev.mysql.com] for how you can resolve the problem.
2015-10-22 17:37:49 17952 [Warning] Info table is not ready to be used. Table 'mysql.slave_master_info' cannot be opened.
2015-10-22 17:37:49 17952 [Warning] InnoDB: Cannot open table mysql/slave_worker_info from the internal data dictionary of InnoDB though the .frm file for the table exists. See [dev.mysql.com] for how you can resolve the problem.
2015-10-22 17:37:49 17952 [Warning] InnoDB: Cannot open table mysql/slave_relay_log_info from the internal data dictionary of InnoDB though the .frm file for the table exists. See [dev.mysql.com] for how you can resolve the problem.
2015-10-22 17:37:49 17952 [Warning] Info table is not ready to be used. Table 'mysql.slave_relay_log_info' cannot be opened.

PHP:
no error log

Wamp was working on Windows 7 now don't know what to do because I would like to save my databases before updating to a new version but don't know how to access phpmyadmin if I don't get the green W

Thanks in advance for your help

Cotp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: orange icon trouble shooting
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as43234.net)
Date: October 23, 2015 12:19AM

See these troubleshooting tips [forum.wampserver.com]

It sounds like you copied the wamp folder from one machine to another, is that what you did?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: October 23, 2015 07:03PM

Hello RiggsFolly,

I am following troubleshooting tips but nothing helps for now.

1) Do you think I could try to install another version of Apache to see if it works ?

2) Is there a way to export my databases other than phpmyadmin, I would then install a newer version of wamp...

3) to answer your question no I didn't do that, I just upgraded from Windows 7 to windows 10

Cotp

Date: October 24, 2015 12:54AM

Ok

If you upgraded OS then the possible issue is that one of the services did not get re-installed.

Try this

wampmanager -> Apache -> Service -> Install service
wampmanager -> MySQL -> Service -> Install service

wampmanager -> Start all Service

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: October 25, 2015 01:00AM

Hello Riggs Foly
Thanks a lotn my problem is solved now I went to Green again !

First I tried to reinstall Apache service but I had this message:
Your port 80 is actually used by Server Microsoft-IIS/10.0
Cannot install Apache service, please stop this application and try again

So I guessed it was Microsoft-IIS that was blocking, with a search on google I tried:

cmd.exe and did : net stop WAS, ENTER and Y
(it said that to restart it you have to type net start W3SVC

Do you know if this stopping will affect anything on my PC ?

I was able to backup all my databases, so I guess I am ready to upgrade Wampserver now. I will follow your guide about installing a new version [forum.wampserver.com]

Thanks a lot for your help and hope it can help other people too,

Cheers

Cotp

Date: October 25, 2015 04:26PM

If you are not using IIS I would uninstall it.

Its Microsofts equivalent to Apache. If you are not using it and dont understand it, it is just another attack vector on your PC.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.