No it's a stupid idea ( don't use caps and *)
Posted by: wish (---.dyn.centurytel.net)
Date: February 13, 2013 07:11AM

Hi i was wonder something. Is it a good idea to run other PHPmyadmin,MySQL,Apache programs along with WAMP? for example: download and install both WAMP and XAMPP. I know you can prolly only use one at a time. but im wondering would confict each other.

thanks in advance for the responses!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2013 07:22AM by stevenmartin99.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: *************IS IT A GOOD IDEA*************
Posted by: stevenmartin99 (Moderator)
Date: February 13, 2013 07:20AM

No you will get conflicts and secondly what would ever be the need to have 2 of the same things???

Steven Martin
stevenmartin99@gmail.com
stevenmartin99@hotmail.com
PampServer.com - [pampserver.com]

Date: February 13, 2013 07:30AM

Thanks again for the response!!! i dont know just thought bout setting up another intranet and using both lol. ill prolly just build another computer. thanks!!!

Date: February 13, 2013 07:34AM

Again that doesn't make any sense...

It's not nessecary to use 2 PC's

You can run multiple sites from one server

Steven Martin
stevenmartin99@gmail.com

Date: February 13, 2013 07:54AM

ok thank you i did not know that lol im trying to install dolphin now but having problems already!! just changed the Short_tag stuff. Any suggestions you got for me so i can get Dolphin installed. im only on step2 and i know theres gonna be a fatal error right before last step there was last time i installed Dolphin on wamp. any suggestions????
thanks!!!!

Date: February 13, 2013 08:07AM

Hi again can you tell me where this "usr" file is its talk about in step 3 i cant find it please thanks!

help!!!!!!
Date: February 13, 2013 08:16AM

Hi again sorry for all the questions. On the "cron" part to installation do i create those folders?? becuase they are not there. i just want to set this up the right way!

Re: No it's a stupid idea ( don't use caps and *)
Date: February 13, 2013 08:37AM

Hi Can
i please gete some help with this fatal error stuff im doing exactly what it says but nothing changing thanks in advance

Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: February 13, 2013 10:05AM

'can i get help with this fatal error stuff' is not the slightest use to anybody on this site, we are not in the room with you. So if you want help, ask a question in a way that we can understand what the problem is.

There is probably nobody that knows what Dolphin is, I certainly dont and a google just gives to many options none of which appear relevant.

NOTE: This site is for helping to get WAMP Server up and running not application support.

I can tell you that windows does not have CRON as such and therefore I assume this is an app that expects a *nix operating system. There are equivalents on windows but you would need to know what you were doing!

Date: February 13, 2013 02:11PM

Hi thanks for all the help, im not using WAMP anymore im using XAMPP now i like it better had no problem installing Dolphin with,, And if you dont know what Dolphin is maybe you should reasearching a bit more huh?? its from Boonex. have fun!!!!!!

Date: February 13, 2013 02:30PM

Since your not using wamp I can Delete this post with pleasure!

Steven Martin
stevenmartin99@gmail.com

Date: February 13, 2013 03:07PM

i dont care if you delete or not you wasnt really much help to me anyway so might as well delete it. no one can learn from this posting it only shows how sorry your customer service is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: February 13, 2013 05:12PM

You are a muppet Wish.

Nobody here is paid, this is not customer service but other users trying to help out those who cannot work things out for themselves.

To be customer service, you would have to be a customer, to be a customer you would have had to pay for the product. I bet you had no intension of making a donation even if it all worked like a dream.... RIGHT!

RE: Dolphin, why should I do your research, you dont seem interested in doing your own, rather sling abuse because others cannot solve your problems for you.

Your loss, certainly not ours.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.