phpmyadmin 403 + ANY subfolder ?403?
Posted by: caramelwhistle (87.82.193.---)
Date: February 08, 2013 11:33AM

Hello, long time user, first time un-googlable problem.

One machine running Windows 7 64bit I have my WAMP running no problem. However on another Win7-64bit machine I've a small problem.

I've tried copying the conf files (wamp_bin_apache_Apache2_conf/httpd.conf) and editing (Windows_System32_drivers_etc/hosts) from the working one to the not working one but no luck.

The problem seems (to me) to be Apache, The root/default www WAMP index file works showing all the wamp setup subfolders etc so I take it Apache and PHP is running although not perfectly.

In a subfolder of www called 'wordpress' is an uninstalled WP fileset. When I type in "[localhost]; it redirects to [localhost] (URLs exact) and I get a 404 Not found error. I try "[localhost]; which is where the redirect should go, and I get a page which is trying to load: [localhost] which should be "[localhost];.

The subfolder "/wordpress/" is not being used/found by some PHP variables, I'm guessing apache isn't treating it nicely when detecting it.

Additionally: "[localhost]; is returning a 403 error. I think this is a related problem.

I've not changed any settings, I'm quite happy with the default way WAMP is setup but in this instance somethings in the way from it working.

Edit: Icon is showing everything is fine / green.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2013 11:40AM by caramelwhistle.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.