phpmyadmin
Posted by: Robert (---.dsl.static.sonic.net)
Date: December 27, 2005 09:41PM

I have installed wamp5 1.6.0 on another "server" (xp pro - sp2) on my home network. IIS is not installed. All services are running. I can access the wamp homepage from my desktop (also part of the network) by using the ip address of the "server". I also can also access phpinfo() from the tools section on the wamp homepage. However, when I try to access phpmyadmin and sqlitemanager from tools I get the "not found" error message. The phpmyadmin and sqlitemanager folders are located within the www folder in wamp. I have tried editing the config.inc.php file by substituting the full http:// ip address instead of localhost, but this does not solve the problem. Any suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: phpmyadmin
Posted by: Robert (---.dsl.static.sonic.net)
Date: December 28, 2005 05:38PM

Hi Romain........I would greatly appreciate any thoughts you have about this issue of making all these tools work over a home network as opposed to a single computer. Thanks, Robert

Re: phpmyadmin
Posted by: Need_help (---.neoplus.adsl.tpnet.pl)
Date: December 29, 2005 10:47AM

Hellosmiling smiley
I have installed wamp5 1.6.0 on another PC (xp pro - sp2) on my home network. All services are running. I don't know why i can access to phpmyadmin from my PC and another PC from the Internet...I want that I could only connect to phpmyadmin from PC, where is instaled WAMP... Any suggestions?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.