Support for new php in near futureP
Posted by: achristouio (129.240.204.---)
Date: June 26, 2015 03:30PM

See that recent server still uses php 5.5.12 which by now is superceeded by newer versions.

Any plans for support of latest 5.5 and latest 5.6 version ? (And maybe newer versions of MySQL as well?)

Alf Christophersen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Support for new php in near futureP
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as43234.net)
Date: June 26, 2015 03:31PM

Please contact [www.alterway.fr] they are in control of when new releases are made.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Re: Support for new php in near futureP
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: June 26, 2015 04:41PM

Hi,

RiggsFolly and I try to upgrade Wampserver.
We wrote on the Anglophone and Francophone forums procedures for adding new versions of Apache, PHP and MySQL.
Just look at our signatures to see that we have the support of the latest versions, even alpha.
In addition, my personnal evolutions of Wampserver are very easily installed and allow many features: view "MY" WampServer modifications from 2.5 to 2.5.17 and PHP 7 with Wampserver

Still, it would be good if you are several asking formal changes of Wampserver: [www.alterway.fr]

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.