sqlsrv driver load error
Posted by: aoiunmei (---.hsd1.wa.comcast.net)
Date: March 15, 2012 10:18AM

So I have this server with wamp on it and I've added the threaded dll files to the php ext directory. I've also updated the php.ini file to enable the extensions and I've checked these extensions through wampserver's menus.

But, I keep running into an error after I exit wamp and open it up again. The error states that the msvcp100.dll file can not be found. However, I have confirmed that this file is definitely located in the Windows/System32 directory.

I'm currently using the latest wampserver (2.2d 32-bit) and I've obtained the sqlsrv driver files directly from microsoft's download site.

I've also confirmed and tested that the driver is able to load perfectly fine on my local machine. But the problem is with the server machine that I've place it on. So I know the steps I've been performing to get sqlsrv loaded is correct, I just don't know why it's failing on this other machine. I've even tried restarting the server, but that seems to have no effect as well.

Does anyone have any advice on troubleshooting this even further or have an answer as to what is causing this issue???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: sqlsrv driver load error
Posted by: stevenmartin99 (Moderator)
Date: March 15, 2012 11:05AM

Use dependency walker to check it out.

Most likel u need the dll in the php ext folder too
Or set an environmental variable for php

Steven Martin
stevenmartin99@gmail.com
stevenmartin99@hotmail.com
PampServer.com - [pampserver.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.