How to host an inventory program made on WAMP?
Posted by: SoluTech (---.lightspeed.austtx.sbcglobal.net)
Date: May 07, 2015 05:28PM

1 - Windows version used: 64 bit, Service pack 1
2 - Version WampServer: 64 bit version 2.5
3 - Apache Version: 2.4.9
4 - PHP Version: 5.5.12
5 - MySQL Version: 5.6.17
6 - What color is the WampServer icon: Orange

I had a developer write a simple inventory program in PHP on WAMP for a country club. It could be used in any browser and any device as long as you were on the Wifi network.

The developer disappeared and I was sort of left on my own and I'm trying to figure out how this all works.

The inventory program was basically a website that you could use in a browser anywhere on the network.

What I'm trying to do is figure out more about WAMP and what my options are in terms of working with something like AWS to try to get this deployed as a cloud-based inventory app that users can visit in a browser.

I'm just stuck with trying to figure out how the WAMP server works and where the trunk files are located that make the program what it is.
How can I find someone who can help me figure out how to expand on what I currently have? I don't want to start over because it currently works perfectly and we have all the functions needed in the program itself.

I'm down for learning and diving into all of this but can't seem to find out where to start.
Just looking for someone who can take a look at what I have and direct me where to go to learn how to develop this further into a cloud-based program.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.