Power outage threw everything out of whack.
Posted by: basketcase209 (---.lightspeed.frsnca.sbcglobal.net)
Date: April 18, 2015 09:16PM

Last night the power went out while we were out at dinner and when it came back on and I tried to launch Wamp it kept on coming up with errors (below) when MySQL would try to start up. How do I recover files in the database?
How do I prevent this in the future?

2015-04-18 12:11:47 5296 [Note] InnoDB: Database was not shutdown normally!
2015-04-18 12:11:47 5296 [Note] InnoDB: Starting crash recovery.
2015-04-18 12:11:47 5296 [Note] InnoDB: Reading tablespace information from the .ibd files...
2015-04-18 12:11:47 5296 [ERROR] InnoDB: Attempted to open a previously opened tablespace. Previous tablespace mysql/innodb_table_stats uses space ID: 1 at filepath: .\mysql\innodb_table_stats.ibd. Cannot open tablespace peq/adventure_template which uses space ID: 1 at filepath: .\peq\adventure_template.ibd
InnoDB: Error: could not open single-table tablespace file .\peq\adventure_template.ibd

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Power outage threw everything out of whack.
Date: April 18, 2015 09:18PM

Windows 7 - 64
MySQL 5.6.17

Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as43234.net)
Date: April 19, 2015 12:32AM

Here ate some links to get you started on the INNODB recovery process

[dev.mysql.com]

[dev.mysql.com]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: April 19, 2015 09:34PM

Is this something I need to initiate or does it happen automatically? Because the "W" has been yellow for a while and I did make sure it was MySQL that was causing it.

Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as43234.net)
Date: April 19, 2015 09:53PM

You have a corrupted table space.

Therefore you need to read thw manual to work out what if anything you can do to recover from the situation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.