double wamp installation
Posted by: The20cenaddict (---.static.mtpk.ca.charter.com)
Date: January 06, 2012 11:56PM

I hope I didn't screw up. I was having an awful time trying to get the solutions to my multi-website dilemma. So, in desperation, I installed the wamp also in my external hard drive. It opened up to the first page, and I thought it was going to be ok. However, now, I cannot open my wamp on the C drive. The normal sequence for the task bar icon color is blue, then orange, then green. I go to local host and it opens up. Now, I see a red color to the icon, and I can't open anything; just a message that internet explorer can not open the page. Clicking on the red icon, I can see the message center, but phpmyadmin and local host do not connect, whether I am online or offline. The C drive still shows wamp, and the www file, and all the contents.
So I got the brilliant idea to uninstall the external drive wamp. Now, there is no program listing at all, and I still cannot access the C drive version. By the way I also have the original files and database backed up, with WPbackup. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks David

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.