HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
Posted by: AllOutGaming (173.242.116.---)
Date: September 30, 2011 08:20PM

Hello All,

New here and have recently installed wampserver (newest release) and when I click on localhost or phpmyadmin this 404 error is all I get. After reading others posts here I do notice the icon in systray is orange and not green so thats telling me something isn't running on my box. I have clicked on stop all services and then start all services many times and still the same orange icon. I have uninstalled, removed directory and re-installed and still get same thing.

Am i missing something somewhere? I would like to try out an older stable version if I Can find a link for one as I have been scratching my head on this for 2 days now.

Thank You,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
Date: September 30, 2011 08:21PM

Forgot to mention I am running Windows Server 2008 Edition Win32

Date: September 30, 2011 09:29PM

Ok I found that IIS was causing the Orange Icon Issue. I have got that squared away and now I am seeing the Green Icon.

I am able to access the localhost screen with all the extensions shown that is loaded. However when I click on phpmyadmin, sqlbuddy and webgrind I am getting a 403 error stating that it requires me to log in.

I never setup a login or put any username/password anywhere when I set this up (installed wampserver), so now I am at a complete loss as to what to do or even where to do it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by: gaurav singh (49.138.207.---)
Date: October 03, 2011 05:05PM

I AM USING WINDOW 7 32 BIT.

I INSTALL WAMP SERVER 2.2a AND AFTER THE INSTALLATION WHEN I START WAMP SERVER IT TURNS RED TO

ORANGE BUT NOT GOES TO GREEN

AND GIVING THE ERROR

{HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.}

I ALSO UNCHECK THE PORT 80 CHECK BOX FOR SKYPE & THE BROWSERS I INSTALL ON MY SERVE,

I ALSO UNINSTALL THE SKYPE BUT WAMP SERVER YET NOT WORKING.

*******************************PLEASE HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE****************

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.