Syntax Error on Line 27
Posted by: phebeb (101.98.226.---)
Date: February 25, 2015 10:01AM

Hi there, when I launch wamp server from my desktop, I get an error message that says:

'The configuration file cotains a syntax error on Line 27: [EParseError] Parameter "Name" is empty'

Could someone please help me know how to fix this? It's really annoying me. First it was msvcp110.dll is missing which I fixed, but now this one. I'd love an answer to fix this!

Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Syntax Error on Line 27
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as43234.net)
Date: February 25, 2015 10:40AM

Hi Phebeb,

This error I believe is saying that the wampmanager.ini file is either corrupted, or you have attempted to change it manually and made an error

wampmanager.ini file should look like this

line 27 [Services]
line 27 Name: wampapache
line 27 Name: wampmysqld

However the wampmanager.ini file is rebuilt each time you start WAMPServer, so it is probably that the wampmanager.tpl file is corrupted OR you changed it and made an error.

Have you been playing with the WAMPMANAGER.TPL file?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: phebeb (---.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.net.nz)
Date: February 26, 2015 01:47AM

Hi,

No I haven't played with that file. I have deleted and re-installed Wampserver a couple of times but I always made sure all the old files were gone (or so I thought).

I don't think I even know where the wampmanager.tpl file is smiling smiley

Posted by: phebeb (---.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.net.nz)
Date: February 26, 2015 01:52AM

I reinstalled Wampmanager because I got the error message saying mcvpr110.dll file is missing. So I fixed that, then deleted and reinstalled Wampmanager, and then I got the error on Line 27 message.

Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as43234.net)
Date: February 26, 2015 02:13AM

Uninstall WAMPServer again. Then manually delete the \wamp folder and any subfolders.

Then try re-installing WAMPServer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.