PHP Mysql modules are not loading
Posted by: Capitan Morgan (---.18.27.77.dynamic.mundo-r.com)
Date: February 14, 2011 12:20AM

Hi,

First of all, i'm new in this forum, and i want to say hellow to everyone. Thanks for your help in advance.

I've been using wamp for some years, without any problem so far, so when i installed the last version in my new win7 pc, it was annoying to find this problem, that i can`t resolve by myself.

I installed wamp 2.1a, in a win7 64 environment. Everything worked fine till i installed different version of PHP other than the default one that comes with this wamp version. The problem is that if i change the php version from wamp menu, some php modules are not loading, the one i missed was mysqli, but there are some more. If i go back to the default version, everythinf works fine again.

I tried to watch the error logs, but neither the apache error log, nor the php error log say anything about it. I also checked if something was missing in php.ini, and everything is ok, the lines to load the missing modules are uncommented, the modules are at their place, etc

Could someone help me and give me a clue of where the problem could be? I need to work with php 5.2, as this is the version in my production server and i can't change it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PHP Mysql modules are not loading
Posted by: stevenmartin99 (---.b-ras1.srl.dublin.eircom.net)
Date: February 18, 2011 09:16PM

try download wamp2.1e from sourceforge

Steven Martin
stevenmartin99@gmail.com
stevenmartin99@hotmail.com
PampServer.com - [pampserver.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.