newbie - renaming/updating phpmyadmin folder/version
Posted by: jcstevens74 (---.meditech.com)
Date: September 23, 2010 10:48PM

I'm sure that I won't give all the right info the first time, but I'm hoping someone can direct me.

I had to upgrade my server's windows version from 2000 to 2003. Before I upgraded, I copied off all of my SQL db's and files. I reinstalled WAMPSERVER successfully, but at some point I renamed my phpmyadmin folder to phpmyadminold. Now, when I unpack the newly updated phpmyadmin files to C:\wamp\www\itss\phpmyadmin and I got to [itss] (on the server itself), I receive a 403 error: "This website requires you to login." If I got to [itss], I am asked to log in and am able to get into PhpMyAdmin, but is is the old version.

Ultimately, I just want my path to get back to itss/phpmyadmin, but it's not going to break my heart if we have to add 'old' to the end of the path. My concern is more focused on updating the version.

Here's what I have:
Apache 2.2.11 (2.2.14 won't let me in to either phpmyadmin)
PHP 5.3.1
MySQL 5.1.36
Windows Server 2003

Please let me know other information I can provide. I was unable to find anywhere on my server where a path to the phpmyadmin could be modified, so I've tried the c:\wamp\alias\phpmyadmin.conf and the c:\wamp\apps\phpmyadmin3.3.5 and the c:\wamp\wampserver.conf edits found in this and other forums. Nothing seems to allow me to work with my phpmyadmin folder.

Thanks in advance,
Johnny

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.