wamp and IIS in windows 7 ultimate 64
Posted by: aljareh (62.120.221.---)
Date: July 30, 2010 02:42AM

hi
we use it for localnetwork. and we give access to some static ip to login to browes from the internet. so we use dydns.
we use widows firewall to block all ip from inbound in advancing setting and we use .htaccess for that in www folder and we use allso the deny options in config apache and we install strong password for our databases. and we use kaspersky pure and malwarebyte for protiction the machine. but we reinstall the kasper becuse its make some problem with team viwer

i hear a lot about other storng firewall like zoneallarm and Comodo Firewall .

i want ask about your suggist about what is the best ways and softwareS to protict my wamp security. and does the software for folder lock will do that for me or its will make problem with wamp? and is there a good software for encrypt databases in wamp ?

pls i really need all your advance..

BR

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wamp and IIS in windows 7 ultimate 64
Posted by: aljareh (188.49.12.---)
Date: July 31, 2010 05:51PM

there is friend ask me to change my router to cisco or juniper

pls really need advice

Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: July 31, 2010 07:21PM

Cisco is good for personal usages but not for server; personally, I only use Netgear or Dlink for Wamp and suggest to use 3-party firewall/antivirus for business, not personal; however, if possible, avoid Zonealarm, NOD32 and Eset since a lot of wamp users have issue to use them along w/ wamp, and for your wamp, try mod_security

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Posted by: aljareh (188.49.12.---)
Date: July 31, 2010 07:33PM

thanx for advice
how to install mod_security in wamp 2?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.