phpmyadmin 404
Posted by: number8pie (---.keele.netcentral.co.uk)
Date: September 29, 2014 12:56PM

Hi,

I've got wamp installed on my machine and everything has been fine until today, I tried to launch phpmyadmin using the system tray icon menu, and I'm getting a 404 page.

I've done a Google search and I've tried changing the ports, but after running a port check on port 80 it seems the only thing using that port was Apache, so I hope it's safe to assume it's not that.

I've also checked the directory structure and the phpmyadmin folder is there and the alias is pointing at the right file path.

localhost/phpsysinfo/ works fine, but the "Listening IP" is set to 10.10.10.81 and the rest of my Apache settings are set to port 80. Should these ports be the same?

Can anyone suggest something for me to try as I've tried going a few pages deep into a Google search and so far nothing has worked.

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: phpmyadmin 404
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: September 29, 2014 01:15PM

Hi Number8,

I think I used to know No6, but a conversation for another day.

You said : localhost/phpsysinfo/ works fine, but the "Listening IP" is set to 10.10.10.81 and the rest of my Apache settings are set to port 80. Should these ports be the same?

10.10.10.81 is an ip address, probably yours! There is no port number on that message, I guess the last quartile being .81 got you confused.

Can you answer these questions a comprehensively as possible they are on a sticky post on the forum homepage but here is the link READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION

Also can you try entering this url to access phpMyAdmin and let me know what happens

'http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin' ( without the single quotes )

Also can you let me know what if anything you have changed from the vanilla install of WampServer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.