Portion of Task Bar Icon is Yellow
Posted by: najirodes (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: April 22, 2010 01:21AM

I have had Wamp 2.0 for a while. It has worked wonderfully up until yesterday. My understanding is that as Wamp turns on the task bar icon changes from a third red on the left, to two-thirds yellow above and left - with white on the right, to all white.

Today the icon would not get past the yellow stage. I know a bit about Apache conf files. Previous to this odd occurrence I added a couple lines to the httpd-vhosts.conf file. I have done this much in the past without adverse effects. This time, however, the afore mentioned issue occurred. I must add that along with the yellow icon, Wamp does not work. I do not know if the two are correlated or not.

Any help anyone would be willing to give on the matter would be gratefully appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Portion of Task Bar Icon is Yellow
Date: April 22, 2010 01:25AM

In addition: I have already attempted to restart both Wamp and my PC several times. In case it is useful, I run Windows XP Pro on a homemade PC with an AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core and about 1GB of RAM.

Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: April 22, 2010 04:46AM

those added lines would be the problem, either contain invalid syntax or blank space

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Date: April 23, 2010 10:21PM

Thank you. It solved the problem.

Posted by: Livingcovers (---.4u.com.gh)
Date: April 26, 2010 02:43PM

hello yfastud,

i've had an issue i'd like to know more about, if you can help me out, i'd be so grateful. and the question is this;

when i'm online (connected to the internet), WAMP seems to work perfectly. but when i'm offline it doesn't work at all...it goes dead. how can i enable/configure WAMP so i can work with joomla even when i'm offline?

Thanks for help.

Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: April 27, 2010 02:49AM

seems your www dir is block when off-line, so you might want to check config file

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.