Problem with imagejpeg
Posted by: rslee1247 (---.vs.shawcable.net)
Date: September 03, 2014 08:38AM

I have a script/function that creates and outputs a thumbnailed version of existing images. It works on servers but I cannot get it to work on my wamp server. I have checked and rechecked to make sure I have gd2 enabled.

I don't want to go about posting the code here right now if it's not necessary, which I assume it is not because the code works on online servers. Is there any solution to this?

EDIT: I should mention that it just displays a broken image icon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2014 09:16AM by rslee1247.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Problem with imagejpeg
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: September 03, 2014 11:30AM

Hi RSLee,

So have you checked the PHP Error log? The Apache error log, just in case?

When you say you have checked that GD2 is enabled are you loking at the phpinfo() or at a php.ini file? There are 2 php.ini files, one for Apache/PHP and one for PHP CLI, make sure you use the wampmanager menus to edit the php.ini file and you will be editing the correct php.ini file.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.