phpmyadmin blank page
Posted by: dlannetts (---.lnse3.cht.bigpond.net.au)
Date: December 20, 2009 06:06AM

Hello, l have installed the newest version of WampServer and l have tried to open phpmyadmin and it loads for about a minute and then stops on a white page, l am still new to this stuff and am really looking for some help, my php error log is empty and l have made sure that my host file looks like this:
127.0.0.1 localhost
Is there something l should set up before starting all services and loading phpmyadmin for the first time? Or anything obvious that l might have missed? Does phpmyadmin have anything what so ever to do with MY IP address? l am even happy to let people roam through my shit with TeamViewer if they seriously think they can find my problems and fix them, if anyone has got anything please post it any help is MUCHLY appreciated...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: phpmyadmin blank page
Date: December 20, 2009 06:21AM

Also, l had a password with my old wampserver phpmyadmin would that password still consist witht eh new ver of wampsever phpmyadmin if so could this be the problem?

Posted by: stevenmartin99 (---.b-ras2.blp.dublin.eircom.net)
Date: December 20, 2009 12:24PM

got ur msn contact.. im in a different timezone... try again

Steven Martin
stevenmartin99@gmail.com
stevenmartin99@hotmail.com
PampServer.com - [pampserver.com]

Date: December 20, 2009 01:36PM

well l told you what is wrong Steven, do you have any ideas? or do you want to use teamviewer next time we catch each other on???

Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: December 21, 2009 08:41PM

if you've already have previous wamp, you need to uninstall it first, rename wamp folder, restart pc, reinstall new wamp

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.