wamp mysql error
Posted by: damoojeje (---.220.69.163.vgccl.net)
Date: July 20, 2014 01:27AM

Hi
am a total novice that spend more time googling my way out of my mess but this is a bit greater.
I installed a phpbb forum on my wamp a well done forrum that I wish to send to my friend so I copied the forum folder from
the www folder but when my friend tries to open it on his wamp he get dis error "sql error. Acess denined for user....... using password:yes
so I found somtin of google that ask me to set a password for my root user which I did but result into a total mess
I get this error #1045 access denied for user..... using password no . Yhe server regeted the host you should check the host

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wamp mysql error
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: July 22, 2014 11:02AM

I would suggest that you try looking/asking for help on the phpbb forum as you will find more relevant knowledge there

phpBB forum

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.