403 Forbidden Error
Posted by: RoyK (---.cpe.mountaincable.net)
Date: August 17, 2009 05:59AM

I installed Wamp, and had it running for one night. On restarting my computer, I was not able to access my development server (I'm not hosting a live server, it's just off my localhost) and received the 403 Forbidden Error. Neither localhost nor 127.0.0.1 work when written in the url bar. I attempted to back track, removing any edits that I did to the conf folder in apache (the only portion I edited). This did not work, so I reinstalled WAMP and once again, it started working. But lo and behold, restarting my computer and going on the next day only has me encountering the same problem!

It's tedious to have to reinstall, and I'd really like some help with this! And if possible, could you go through a step by step, as I do not have any prior experience using WAMP and I am new at this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 403 Forbidden Error
Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: August 17, 2009 01:58PM

worked then no work, probably your firewall/antivirus winking smiley anyway make sure no other program conflict wamp such as iis, skype, zonealarm, firewall/antivirus, nod32, eset, any web related program ...

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.