Internet explorer Hangs, Have Wampserver w/Zend Optimizer & Sage Interact
Posted by: charlesf (168.187.253.---)
Date: October 29, 2008 10:07AM

Hi

I'm new to Wampserver. I have Wampserver (1.7.4) and Zend Optimizer (3.3.3) installed on a windows 2003 server. I also have Sage Interact installed. Our HR dept uses Sage interact to enter employee data. Every off and on the while entering data in Sage interact, the browser hangs. The pages show up half loaded and you cant click on anything to close it. The only way is to close internet explorer.

I dont know whether its a performance issue, do some setings need to be tweaked. I have tried editing the php.ini file changing memory limit. Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Charles

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Internet explorer Hangs, Have Wampserver w/Zend Optimizer & Sage Interact
Posted by: toivo (---.belrs3.nsw.optusnet.com.au)
Date: October 29, 2008 01:05PM

Hi,

Have you checked the WAMP log files, especially the PHP error log? Does Sage Interact produce a log file?

Regards,

toivo
Sydney, Australia

Re: Internet explorer Hangs, Have Wampserver w/Zend Optimizer & Sage Interact
Posted by: charlesf (168.187.253.---)
Date: October 30, 2008 07:51AM

Hi,

under c:\wamp\logs there are three log files. Apache_error, mysql_error and access logs. but no Php_Error log file. Sage doesn't produce any errors either.

There are a few errors in the apache log file but not related to the problem, like "File does not exist: C:/wamp/www/interact/employer/images"

Where else can i look? This is an intermittent problem, the page within the browser freezes. Dont know what to do.

Thanks,
Charles

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.