Wamp server not run
Posted by: yogeshdekate (223.196.249.---)
Date: January 24, 2014 05:47PM

Hi

I am new to here. I am facing with the problem given below

"Exception Exceptionin module wampmanager.exe at 000F15A0 Could not execute run action"

I install it correctly. But when i going to run it gives error.

Please do the needful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wamp server not run
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: January 25, 2014 12:24AM

Please make sure you have the latest version of all of these Microsoft C/C++ Redistributable runtime libraries.

The 2008 Redist is used by wampmanager
The 2010 Redist is used by some versions of Apache ( depending on compiler used )
The 2012 Redist is used by some versions of Apache ( depending on compiler used )

FOR WAMP 32bit
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) [www.microsoft.com]
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) [www.microsoft.com]

If you are using WampServer 2.4
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 [www.microsoft.com]
And select vcredist_x86.exe

FOR WAMP 64bit
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) [www.microsoft.com]
Yes you need the x86 Package regardless
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64) [www.microsoft.com]
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) [www.microsoft.com]
If you are using WampServer 2.4
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 [www.microsoft.com]
And select vcredist_x64.exe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: enhoe (---.genericrev.cantv.net)
Date: February 18, 2014 06:25PM

It doesn't work, Wamp runned fine the since I installed it like two days ago, today I get to the office and it says that same error, but I've already installed everything that you say (and every forum states). So I "repaired" those installation, I restarted teh computer, I uninstalled Filezilla (I've installed it earlier so it was a "let's see what happens) I don't know what else to do.

Date: February 18, 2014 06:33PM

What have you installed after Wamp was working?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: February 18, 2014 08:10PM

Only Filezilla, that's why I uninstalled it. The only things I did since I got here were: enter to [www.zymic.com], [www.host-ed.me] and twitter, and then tried to open wamp to download the database from PHPMyAdmin so I could upload it, to [www.zymic.com]. And since that I've just google what to do, and repair the C++ installations and downloaded them again

Date: February 18, 2014 08:15PM

Update: I installed wamp again (in another folder, so i didn't have to uninstall the first one) and it works fine. I don't get it. Why this can run and the other can't? now I have to figure out how can I move thedatabases form the first one to the second

Date: February 18, 2014 08:15PM

Update: I installed wamp again (in another folder, so i didn't have to uninstall the first one) and it works fine. I don't get it. Why this can run and the other can't? now I have to figure out how can I move thedatabases form the first one to the second

Date: February 18, 2014 08:16PM

Date: February 18, 2014 09:04PM

If you installed the same version of mysql, then just need to copy all the folders under \wamp\bin\mysql/data to the new install folder. Dont sopy any folders with database names you didnt create yourself.

Posted by: karsho (59.97.57.---)
Date: February 19, 2014 07:36AM

You can find solution from [hints.steptoinstall.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.