Wampserver2: Apache 1.3.37, php 4.4.7, mysql 4.1.22 -> ERROR
Posted by: 60610 (---.wi.res.rr.com)
Date: December 04, 2007 07:45PM

Tell me if I've done something wrong here. Because it's not working correctly on my part.

I install the addons listed above. Somehow I can't get all those three addons to work together. It keeps popping error when trying to change the versions, in saying that it's incompatible. And usually only two of the versions will work together while one of the other one keeps on not working along.

It must be compatible because my webhost uses those versions. Can someone help me get these versions working compatibly???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2007 07:45PM by 60610.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wampserver2: Apache 1.3.37, php 4.4.7, mysql 4.1.22 -> ERROR
Posted by: yfastud (Moderator)
Date: December 04, 2007 07:59PM

You have to check the compatible table before installing those add-on

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Re: Wampserver2: Apache 1.3.37, php 4.4.7, mysql 4.1.22 -> ERROR
Posted by: lettuce (---.hsd1.co.comcast.net)
Date: December 06, 2007 02:10AM

I'm having the same issue. The compatibility table says that Apache 1.3.37 and PHP 4.4.7 should work just fine.

But I cannot get them work - or start.

I have shut off my firewall, antivirus, et.al to make sure that wasn't the problem and it is not.

If I have the default PHP, Apache, and MySQL that comes with Wampserver2 running it all works fine, but I needed to download the addons for Apache 1.3.37, PHP 4.4.7 and MySQL 4.1.22 to match what my host is using. I can get MySQL with 4.1.22 working, but NOT with the versions of PHP and Apache I mentioned.

I get errors and cannot start the Apache service with 1.3.37 is checked..

I've uninstalled and reinstalled Wampserver2 a few times with the addons - different directories, etc, but still not working.

I am using Windows Vista (Ultimate) and IIS is not installed.

A fix or work around would be great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2007 02:13AM by lettuce.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.