Mysql Problem
Posted by: nasal69 (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: July 06, 2007 04:46PM

Hi there,

I have had the latest version(s) of WAMP running successfully for about 5 months now and think it is excellent.

The other day a problem occurred with any pages that had MYSQL code on them. When I upload my files then browse to one page everything shows fine but when I click to another page the page is blank and I have to refresh it several times to make it works which is far from ideal.

Like I say it had been working fine for 5 months using php and mysql but I cannot think of anything I have changed that would make this issue arise?

Has anyone had any similar problems?

Thanks,

Neil

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mysql Problem
Posted by: yfastud (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: July 06, 2007 05:36PM

I have had the latest version(s) of WAMP running successfully for about 5 months now and think it is excellent.
The latest version was just came out about a month, and you've already had it run for 5 months, so it's definitely "a very big problem", anyway, refresh your mind to see it you recently edited or modified or install ANY software in your computer, which might be effected wamp server in some way.

Have fun,

[www.jlbn.net]

Posted by: nasal69 (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: July 06, 2007 05:42PM

Hi,

When I said "latest version(s)" running I meant I have upgraded to the latest editions over the last 5 months when they have been released. Sorry if that was not clear.

I installed a demo of AVG Anti-spywear the other day but i wouldn't have thought that would affect it?

Thanks,

Neil

Posted by: yfastud (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: July 06, 2007 10:51PM

He he... he he... ;-)

Why not??? 1 way to find out is temporary disable or even uninstall it.

Similarly, I've installed latest wamp 1.7.2 w/ all latest up to date MySQL 6, PHP 6, phpMyAdmin 2.10.2, ssl 3; everything firstly works just fine until found out a little problem w/ xml, then have to switch from McAfee to Norton 360.

Have fun,

[www.jlbn.net]

Post Edited (07-06-07 23:04)

Have fun,

FREE One A Day
FREE Photo
FREE Games
FREE Websites
FREE Portable GPS
FREE WAMP Guides

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.