domain names
Posted by: Dizfunkshunal (---.neo.res.rr.com)
Date: June 18, 2007 12:35AM

is there an addon that makes it easy to add domain names and choose which folder they go to? I cant figure out how to add domain names to safe my life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: domain names
Posted by: CyberSpatium (71.237.217.---)
Date: June 18, 2007 04:22AM

no, there is not virutal host addon.

CyberSpatium
----------------------
WAMP English Forum Admin

Need help? Check out my WAMP User Manual/Guide here!

Cellular Phone Deals - The Best on the Net! - FREE PHONES! Take your pick from our featured cellular phone deals by Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS, Nextel, and more! Most of our cellular phone offers include a FREE cellular phone with FREE shipping!

Web Development for Newbie's Blog - Check out my new blog. It is for web developers, and especially tailored for the web development newbie. If you are not fluent in “geek speak”, then this incredible resource is just you. And even if you are a web development pro, this is a great resource to check out some of the latest web development tips, news, tutorials, codes and more.

Mortgage and Home Loan Advice:
Clarify Loans

Posted by: Galima (217.116.246.---)
Date: June 18, 2007 12:22PM

that could be cool grinning smiley

Posted by: yfastud (72.236.169.---)
Date: June 18, 2007 02:55PM

Unofficially TwistedChaos have 1 and fastburst have 1 but fastburst is for local only but you can modify to use for both local and global, or easier just create a very simple 1 like mine which using to grant any single, or any combine or all of these:

Global (sub)domain
Local (sub)domain
Database account
CGI account

Have fun,

Posted by: Dizfunkshunal (---.neo.res.rr.com)
Date: June 18, 2007 03:13PM

ok thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.