PHP isn't workin at all (pic inside)
Posted by: Joe (---.dialup.klmzmi.ameritech.net)
Date: January 19, 2006 11:21AM

Hello,

alright i just recently installed wamp Server on my pc.. i just dix the apache problem. and since then i am still running into problems.

When i am scripting in php i come up with all these error (Picture of what i mean below) and all i did was add a PHP command in the bottom window just to switch between pages (Ex: [localhost]) and i get this error in the middle....

the top frist one is where i am trying to get a login sctipt to see if you login or not. (not complete yet) but in mean time all it suppose to do is see if you got a member ship or not and it get a hole new error where i can't see and of my page... i am using Windows XP btw.

[img11.imageshack.us]

Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PHP isn't workin at all (pic inside)
Posted by: Joe (---.dialup.klmzmi.ameritech.net)
Date: January 19, 2006 11:25AM

For get to add this, everytime i click on a link in this website, it pops up in a whole new window,

Posted by: Romain Bourdon (---.w193-251.abo.wanadoo.fr)
Date: January 19, 2006 11:32AM

Well, it seems it is a code problem, lokk at your code to see what's wrong.

Romain

Posted by: Joe (---.229.238.248.Dial1.Detroit1.Level3.net)
Date: January 19, 2006 12:32PM

well i been useing the same php code as i have for omost 3 years now. i found my problem for the top one, i was workin to far ahead in the Login script. but as far as the page linking i been using the same code as i said befor. why it's giveing me problems now, ill never know.....

just a simple "<?php include ("$page"winking smiley; ?> "

i just switch over to this one
<?php if ($page == ""winking smiley { include "news.php"; } else { include "$page.html"; } ?>

but that one only shows the news.php where i posted it and nothing else when i wanna go to a new page.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.