Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.13/ext/php_ldap.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
Posted by: Kelsey (---.static.optonline.net)
Date: February 11, 2016 01:02AM

Hi Zunair,

Thank you for trying to summarize all of this, but I still get the error even with your suggestion. I've combed through this whole forum, have literally done everything and still can't get it to work.

I've also looked at numerous other forums. I've installed Visual C++ (both versions) and then uninstalled and reinstalled WAMP. I've changed the environment PATH and then unchanged it. I've added libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll to the same folder as php_Idap.dll. I've also run WAMP and hit Apache's Version 2.4.9 as the Administrator.

These are all of the sources that I've used and nothing has helped:

[www.devside.net]
[forum.wampserver.com]
[www.devside.net]
[stackoverflow.com]

What is the SYMLINKS? and could you also list what else you did if anything?

This is driving me crazy!!!! Thanks so much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.13/ext/php_ldap.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: February 11, 2016 04:27AM

You do not have to move anything around, I strongly suggest you move everything back or delete copies you made of files into other folders

All you need to do is this :-

left click wampmanager -> Apache -> Version -> 2.4.9
Then click on the 2.4.9 version number or whatever veriosn number has the Green tick on it if you have more than one Apache installed

This will rebuild all the SYMLINKS correctly and restart Apache so it picks up the changes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: February 11, 2016 03:31PM

I have done exactly this and it does not work. sad smiley

Date: February 11, 2016 04:17PM

Are you sure you are running WAMPServer in "Run as Administartor" mode?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: February 11, 2016 04:26PM

Okay, I'm following your directions from this link: [forum.wampserver.com] I installed all of the versions of Microsoft Visual C/C++and uninstalled and then reinstalled WAMP.

I followed your directions for running the WANPServer as Administrator.
Now, I can't get into phpMyAdmin. It requires a username and password?

Thanks for responding so quickly.

Date: February 11, 2016 05:43PM

Ok so I assume yo have got over the previous issue.

Now you have MYSQL and Apache and PHP to learn.

MYSQL comes out of the box with one Username defined in its database. That is `root` and it has no password.

So enter

Username = root
Password = (leave it blank)

Press the Go button

Date: February 11, 2016 07:17PM

Thanks,the database now works. I created a database called test_database in phpMyAdmin and I no longer get a database error.

I then added my wordpress website to the wamp/www folder and I went through Wordpress's setup. That was successful, but now I'm getting this error in my browser:

You don't have permission to access /wordpress/wp-admin/install.php on this server.

Date: February 11, 2016 07:39PM

THE NEED for VIRTUAL HOSTS

Date: February 11, 2016 07:55PM

Not sure what "THE NEED for VIRTUAL HOSTS" means. Do I need a virtual host and if so, how should I go about that?

Date: February 11, 2016 09:48PM

Click on the link and you will find out

Date: February 12, 2016 03:49PM

Thanks for the link. I've followed all the directions up to "Now if you take this to its logical extension". I've read this section a few times and it still doesn't make sense to me.

What does this mean?:

Create a folder on the wamp disk or any other disk ( beware of network drive, they are a bit more complicated)

D:
MD websites
CD websites
MD example.com
CD example.com
MD www

and where is the folder mentioned in this sentence?: you now copy your site code to, or start creating it in the \websites\example.com\www folder and define your VHOST like this. Does this just mean the website within the www folder?

Is the VHOST the same as the VHOST from the previous step from the file called httpd-vhosts.conf?

Also, I added this code to the hosts file via Notepad ++ (wordpress is my project1):

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 wordpress

::1 localhost
::1 wordpress

but it doesn't say whether or not I should keep this existing code or where I should place the above code in relationship to this existing code:

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost

Thanks for answering my questions and helping me with this. I really appreciate it.

Date: February 12, 2016 04:35PM

Theses are instructions issued from the command prompt

Switch to the drive you want to put these files on
>D:

Make a directory called websites (for example)
MD websites

switch into that folder as your the current directory websites
CD websites

Make another directory below websites
MD example.com

switch into that folder as your the current directory websites
CD example.com

Make another directory below websites\example.com
MD www

You could do this with Explorer if you prefer

Q: Is the VHOST the same as the VHOST from the previous step from the file called httpd-vhosts.conf?

A: No you would make a new VH if you want a domain put here as well as the others, or use this instead of the others

If you have a bunch of duplicated references to locahost like this
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost
You can delete them, you only need one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2016 04:36PM by RiggsFolly.

Date: February 12, 2016 08:59PM

When I try D: in the command prompt, I get an error that says "The Device is not ready."

Date: February 12, 2016 09:19PM

When I try and access the D: in the command prompt, I get an error message that says: "The device is not ready".

Date: February 13, 2016 01:30PM

Dont take everything so literally.

The D stands for the D-Drive, if you dont have a D-Drive, then us the C: drive

Date: February 15, 2016 03:43PM

I set up the Virtual Host and I can see them listed when I view the localhost through the Wamp manager. However, now I get this error:

You don't have permission to access /wp-admin/install.php on this server.

Date: February 15, 2016 04:43PM

Show us what you have put in your httpd-vhosts.conf file

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.