Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.13/ext/php_ldap.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
Posted by: singhprabal2001 (---.ncr.com)
Date: March 12, 2013 07:33AM

Hi,

I have install the WAMPSERVER (32 BITS & PHP 5.3) 2.2E and trying to load php_ldap.dll extension,php.ini(i.e. C:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.22\bin\php.ini) setting given below:

extension_dir = "c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.13/ext/"

extension=php_ldap.dll

when ever trying to add this get error in php_error log:

[12-Mar-2013 06:12:57 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.13/ext/php_ldap.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0

while php_ldap.dll is their in "ext" folder.

Thanks in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.13/ext/php_ldap.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as13285.net)
Date: March 12, 2013 03:40PM

Ldap requires libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll to be available as well

Re: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.13/ext/php_ldap.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
Posted by: singhprabal2001 (117.55.243.---)
Date: March 12, 2013 04:37PM

Thanks RiggsFolly for your reply .

Both (i.e. libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll) dll already in folder "C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.13\"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2013 04:38PM by singhprabal2001.

Date: March 12, 2013 05:20PM

Based on the error message maybe if you move them into the ext folder they may get found.

Alternatively they need copying to a folder that is on the PATH or you need to add a folder that contains then to the PATH

Posted by: Zaerion (12.68.178.---)
Date: March 28, 2013 10:27PM

I get this same error. Both the libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll files are in the same folder as the php_ldap.dll file and they are in the PATH environment variable.

Posted by: Zaerion (12.68.178.---)
Date: March 28, 2013 10:39PM

I got it working. The files are located in two places: \wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.22\bin and \wamp\bin\php\php5.3.13. Putting the two in the apache folder into the Windows path didn't seem to work, so I put the php5.3.13 into the path and rebooted the server and that seemed to work.

Although, in hindsight, I may have just needed to restart the server.

Posted by: singhprabal2001 (117.55.243.---)
Date: March 29, 2013 04:19AM

Thanks RiggsFolly ,it's working after add PHP Path in environment variable(i.e. PATH ;C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.13 winking smiley

Posted by: carsten888 (---.ip.telfort.nl)
Date: June 02, 2014 08:51AM

Zaerion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
...so I put the php5.3.13 into the path ...............

which path in which file?

Same issue:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.5.12\ext\php_intl.dll'
on a freshly installed WAMP 2.5 with PHP 5.5.12.

Date: June 02, 2014 10:04AM

you should not have anything in the \wamp\... folder structure on your Windows PATH environment variable

To run php_intl you also have to copy the icu*.dll files from the php folder to the \wamp\bin\apache\apachex.y.z\bin folder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: June 02, 2014 11:07AM

Hi,

> To run php_intl you also have to copy the icu*.dll files from the php folder to the \wamp\bin\apache\apachex.y.z\bin folder

With WampServer 2.5, this is done automatically by symbolic links.
You can reload the PHP version by Wampmanager-menu> PHP-> 5.5.12 although this version is validated. Symbolic links will be created again.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: June 02, 2014 01:58PM

To run php_intl you also have to copy the icu*.dll files from the php folder to the \wamp\bin\apache\apachex.y.z\bin folder
That worked, thank you.

Now I just get 2 of these errors when starting wamp:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.5.12\ext\php_ldap.dll'

I don't want to use ldap. How to disable or fix this?

Maybe ldap and intl should be disabled on a default WAMP 2.5 install.

Date: June 02, 2014 03:24PM

I dont know what you have done to your installation but these all work just fine on my system.

Where are you seeing these errors?

To disable ldap use the wampmanager menus

wampmanager -> PHP -> Extension -> ldap

If there is a TICK by ldap, click the ldap line and it will remove the tick and remove that extension and restart Apache so the change it picked up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: June 02, 2014 04:22PM

ok ldap disabled successfully (after an error message and a restart).

errors are in the php error log.

Posted by: vynum (---.bhm.bellsouth.net)
Date: July 07, 2014 02:51PM

ERROR MESSAGE:

[07-Jul-2014 12:28:52 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.5.12/ext/php_ldap.dll' - The specified module could not be found.

in Unknown on line 0

I have read this thread. I keep getting same error as well. Were are the symbolic links? Maybe this needs to be fixed by me and also wamp's INNO setup needs to be recompiled and updated?

Anyways, the file "php_ldap.dll" is located were it suppose to be. PHP can't find it. If you look at the error message real close at the end it says, "in Unknown on line 0". In what file, is line 0?

So what is really happening here and how to fix it once and for all?

My OS System: Windows 8.1
WAMP V 2.5
Apache : 2.4.9 MySQL : 5.6.17 PHP : 5.5.12 PHPMyAdmin : 4.1.14 SqlBuddy : 1.3.3 XDebug : 2.2.5

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2014 02:54PM by vynum.

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: July 07, 2014 03:07PM

Hi,

You can reload the PHP version by Wampmanager-menu> PHP-> 5.5.12 although this version is validated. Symbolic links will be created again.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: July 07, 2014 03:41PM

The PHP version of this extension is the one that is currently selected via check mark at Wampmanager-menu> PHP-> 5.5.12. PHP is trying to load "c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.13/ext/php_ldap.dll", but it can't be found. There has to be an invalid path configuration set somewere?

The Apache "authnz_ldap_"module" is not checked. I am assuming it is the same module/extension as the "php_ldap.dll"?

Should I disable/uncheck the "php_ldap.dll" in PHP and go with the Apache module "authnz_ldap_module" instead?

Date: July 07, 2014 03:56PM

OK, this is nuts. I unchecked the ( php_ldap.dll ), stopped all services, then exited WAMP. Started WAMP back up and check the PHP error log file and still::

PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.5.12/ext/php_intl.dll' - The specified module could not be found.

I noticed it is reporting this error 2 times in the php error log. When it was checked to be loaded it would insert the error in the php error log file 4 times.

my head is turning, around & around smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2014 03:58PM by vynum.

Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: July 07, 2014 03:57PM

No totally different things.

Do as Otomatic suggested.

Just click on the wampmanager -> PHP -> Version -> 5.5 12

This will cause various things to be rebuilt, then see if your ldap dll will load.

Date: July 07, 2014 04:02PM

After I do that, here is my php_error_log: I deleted all logs in this file to make it empty. then these appear not once, not twice but 4 times after restarting server:

[07-Jul-2014 13:59:24 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.5.12/ext/php_intl.dll' - The specified module could not be found.

in Unknown on line 0

[07-Jul-2014 13:59:24 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.5.12/ext/php_ldap.dll' - The specified module could not be found.

in Unknown on line 0

[07-Jul-2014 13:59:25 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.5.12/ext/php_intl.dll' - The specified module could not be found.

in Unknown on line 0

[07-Jul-2014 13:59:25 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.5.12/ext/php_ldap.dll' - The specified module could not be found.

in Unknown on line 0

Date: July 07, 2014 04:18PM

my phpinfo() shows the following;

Configuration File (php.ini) Path C:\WINDOWS
Loaded Configuration File C:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.4.9\bin\php.ini

INTERESTING READ: [php.net]

excerpt:

Note: Note to Win32 Users

In order for this extension to work, there are DLL files that must be available to the Windows system PATH. For information on how to do this, see the FAQ entitled "How do I add my PHP directory to the PATH on Windows". Although copying DLL files from the PHP folder into the Windows system directory also works (because the system directory is by default in the system's PATH), this is not recommended. This extension requires the following files to be in the PATH: libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll
Versions before PHP 4.3.0 additionally require libsasl.dll.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2014 05:24PM by vynum.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.